Information for Customers on Covid-19 Procedures:
Zero Contact Estimates and Service Calls
At Water Heaters Now, we are committed to putting the safety of our customers and team members first. Here is what we are doing to ensure this:
- We can perform our entire estimate and quoting process over the phone to keep home visits to a minimum.
- We’ve instructed our team members to adhere to CDC guidelines by wearing masks, keeping a 6-foot distance whenever possible, and exchange smiles and hand waves in place of a traditional handshake.
- We’ve supplied our team members with sanitizing equipment for them to clean and disinfect the service area after a job is completed.
- We’ve instructed our team members to wash and sanitize their hands frequently. We’ve also supplied them with latex gloves to wear on service calls.
- We’ve instructed our team members to stay at home if they come in contact with someone who has contracted Covid-19 or if they feel they have any symptoms that could be Covid-19